Potato Crust Pizza – delicious gluten-free pizza, very easy to prepare, perfect for brunch or dinner.
To print the recipe check the full recipe on my blog:
Makes about 2-4 servings
1 1/2 pounds (700g) potatoes
1/2 cup (50g) Cheddar cheese
2 tbsp (28g) vegetable oil
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
1 cup (100g) Mozzarella cheese
4,5 cherry tomatoes, cut into quarters
1 oz (30g) Chorizo or pepperoni slices
1. Prepare potato crust. Preheat oven to 425F (220C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Peel the potatoes and sse the large holes of the grater to grate cheese and potatoes.
3. Transfer the potatoes into a kitchen towel and squeeze as much liquid as you possible can.
4. Place the potatoes into a large bowl. Add cheese, egg, salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
5. Spread the potato mixture into the prepared baking sheet and form into a 12 inch (30cm) circle.
6. Bake for 25-30 minutes until slightly golden on the edges.
7. Remove from the oven and top the potato crust with Mozzarella cheese, your favorite salami slices, dried basil and oregano and tomatoes.
8. Bake for 10-15 minutes more until cheese is melted.
Background music: https://bit.ly/2GQCRdp. Birds Of Prey by Name of the Child